Others say it, MetalTek does it.
MetalTek has the facilities and pedigree to solve your heat, wear, and corrosion problems:
What Really Sets MetalTek International Engineering Apart
- Technical expertise. More than 50 degreed engineers and metallurgists work with you to solve metals challenges.
- Knowledge Sharing. Casting schools conducted at the customer site.
- Performance and cost improvement. Thousands of conversions from forgings or multi-piece fabrications to single piece castings.
- Alloy options. We routinely pour more than 400 ferrous and non-ferrous alloys to help customers maximize their product performance.
- Market expertise. Our sales engineering staff are dedicated market specialists.
- Value added technologies. Many capabilities including net shaping, patternless molding, HPLT casting technology, common centrifugal dies, and many others save customers money.