MetalTekNology On-Site Training
Sharing our metals expertise with you
Hundreds of customers from dozens of companies annually attend MetalTek technical seminars. Led by our industry experts in metallurgy and metalworking processes, seminars are conducted at the customer site to allow for maximum convenience and participation.
Topics are tailored to your specific requests and cover subjects like:
- When to use investment casting or centrifugals or fabrications
- What performance enhancements can be accomplished through heat treating
- Achieving cost savings or performance improvement by adopting an alloy that is specific to your environment
- How alloying works and what metals properties can be realized
- When fabricating, what are the types of welding and when do you use them
- What do various industry certifications and accredations mean
- What can be gained by solidification modeling or process simulations
This is real-world usable information that appeals to people from many functional areas. It may be a one-hour “Lunch and Learn”, a full day, or something in between. For more information about a technical seminar that includes the content you are most interested in, or to schedule one, give your MetalTek rep a call.