Save time and money by letting us do the legwork
One link or every link. It’s not just a slogan at MetalTek. Locating and certifying nuclear components can be involved – whether it’s a Code part for a nuclear plant or a new development part for a key OEM. We follow your lead and participate in the way that you find most valuable.
Sometimes that just involves picking a stock component off the shelf; other times it may be to cast and rough machine a complex part; and for others still it may involve the management of new sources, bringing in an array of manufactured components, assembling, testing, packaging and shipping. Whatever you need.
- Customers contract with us to supply any fastener used in their operation. They avoid time-consuming searches and quoting of special fasteners, and standard items are always available. They save time and money by letting us do the legwork.
- Some OEM’s purchase rough castings. Some want the casting rough machined, and maybe also finish machined. Others want the component plated as well. Still others also need the finished component fabricated or assembled into a larger assembly. Whatever makes your sourcing process easiest or fits best with your resources or business model. That’s what we do.
- A number of customers have come to us with assembly projects that draw on components from multiple outside vendors and numerous internal manufacturing processes:
- Purchased forged flanges and in-house produced investment cast cones, welded to in-house manufactured piping and fittings? We do that.
- Outsourced and stocked raw materials? We do that.
- Custom components that are rough machined and inventoried, and then honed at the last minute when final needed dimensions are determined? We do that.
- Kitting projects that gather manufactured components for managed installation by our customers? We do that.
Have a troublesome component or system that is aggravating to make or source? Let us know and we will find a way to do that.