Work with 80+ engineers to solve your heat, wear, and corrosion challenges.
- Technical expertise. More than 80 degreed engineers and 20 metallurgists work with you to solve metals challenges.
- Knowledge Sharing. Casting schools conducted at the customer site.
- Performance and cost improvement. Thousands of conversions from forgings or multi-piece fabrications to single piece castings.
- Alloy options. We routinely pour more than 450 ferrous and non-ferrous alloys to help customers maximize their product performance.
- Market expertise. Our sales engineering staff are dedicated market specialists.
- Value added technologies. Many capabilities including net shaping, patternless molding, HPLT casting technology, common centrifugal dies, and many others save customers money.
The facilities and pedigree to make your products and business better:
- Thousands of customers in 35+ countries
- Over 30 certifications, more than any metalworking competitor in the world
- Operations to support machining, fabrication, and testing of more than 40 million pounds of cast materials annually
- Metal process diversity including centrifugal, sand, investment and continuous casting, fabrication and machining is not found anywhere else in the world
Contact the Metals Experts for more information