Metal Testing Capabilities
Wisconsin Centrifugal is a Nadcap certified laboratory.
- Analytic capabilities for over 500 alloy grades.
- Computerized LIMS tracking and certification system compares test results to a database of customer specification limits to assure requirements are met.
- On-site testing facilities and equipment include:
- X-Ray and Optical Emissions spectrometers.
- Carbon sulfur determinator.
- Nitrogen oxygen determinator.
- Portable X-ray spectrometer for positive material
- Tensile testing – Ambient and elevated temperature.
- Impact testing / Charpy.
- Stress rupture.
- Brinell & Rockwell hardness testing.
- Full optical microscopy.
- Portable metallography of product surfaces.
- Macro and micro digital photography.
- All equipment for preparation of testing.
Nadcap independently audited and certified, and multiple customer approvals and certifications.
Technicians and processes:
- On-site certified Level III NDT Specialist.
- Technicians fully trained and certified level II.
- Fully calibrated instrumentation.
Facilities and capabilities:
- Full in-house NDT capabilities for welds and for small to very large parts.
- Multiple facilities for X-ray and film processing.
- Penetrant testing:
- Fluorescent and visible dye.
- Type I and II, Method A and C, Sensitivity Level II and III.
- Magnetic particle testing.
- In-line hydrostatic testing.
- Positive material identification (PMI).
- Extensive expertise in methods and specifications.
To reach Wisconsin Centrifugal, please call 262-544-7777.