Increasingly, customers rely on MetalTek for delivery of products that go straight to the shop floor, ready for installation. That simplifies the supply chain and shortens lead times. Partnering with a supplier that brings a full range of metalworking processes also lets you be confident that you are getting the best metalworking advice – and not just being sold on an idea because it is the only answer a supplier has.
• Diverse casting processes including Centrifugal, Investment, Sand, and Continuous.
• Diverse post-processing capability including Heat Treat, Fabrication, Rough and Finish Machining – All in house.
The standard processes only scratch the surface.
• Source your highest performance cast components, those that do not allow weld repair, using our proprietary HPLT process that minimizes turbulence during the pour for shaped parts.
• Avoid tooling cost altogether by taking advantage of the industry’s largest inventory of existing dies – almost any size.
• Minimize machining cost by taking advantage of one of MetalTek’s numerous net-shaping technologies.
• Many additional value-added technologies help our customers operate more effectively.
Partner with a source that can give you what you need, and not just what they have to sell. A partner that will deliver more.