Start your Career with MetalTek Today!
At MetalTek everyone’s job is important. Our culture celebrates team success while recognizing personal accomplishments and initiative. Ready to build your career? Join MetalTek and be part of a world-class manufacturer with a rich history of Delivering More Than Metal to customers in defense, petrochemical, aerospace, and many other of the world’s most demanding industries.
What is Delivering More Than Metal? Learn about MetalTek’s unique culture.
Featured Areas of Employment
Our foundry employees are critical to producing products that meet the unique and detailed specifications of our customers. Learn about the different metal casting processes that we use, our relentless focus on employee safety, and the support you will receive as a foundry employee if you decide to join us.
Machinists help turn centrifugal castings at our Wisconsin Centrifugal, Sandusky International, and Sandusky Limited locations into precise products for our customers. Hear from machining employees about what it takes to succeed at MetalTek and the opportunities you will have for continued career growth.
Joining MetalTek as a grinder at our Carondelet or Wisconsin Investcast locations is a great way to start with the company and acquire the skills you will need to be successful. Learn about the important part that grinding plays in building a career with MetalTek and providing quality products to our customers.
Other Plant Positions
Employees tend to stay with MetalTek because they can build a career and reach their potential. Hear from employees in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Maintenance, Welding, Pattern Making, and other functions about working at MetalTek, how they have grown, and why they have stayed.
There are many ways to build a career with MetalTek at any of our five locations. We frequently have opportunities in Metallurgy, Engineering, Quality, Sales, Procurement, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, and more.
- Safety…Nothing More Important: Safety First, by everyone, every day, forever.
- World-Class Performance: Superior results are driven by continuous improvement, willingness to change, and taking personal initiative.
- Live By Example: We each take responsibility to make and keep commitments.
- The Metal Experts: We use new technology, innovative practices and collaboration to create what customers need.
- Customer Service Excellence: We are personally invested in the relentless pursuit to deliver MORE to all customers for our mutual growth and success.
- One MetalTek: Everyone’s job is important; we celebrate the success of the team and recognize individual contributions.