We succeed when you succeed.
MetalTek International recognizes the value of each individual's contribution to the success of our team. We succeed when our employees succeed; by offering an environment where people can realize their true potential and feel they are a vital part of MetalTek’s achievements.
We are an equal opportunity employer who encourages minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply and to take advantage of our educational and advancement opportunities. We are also an affirmative action employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Educational Benefits
- 401(k) Match / Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Operators and Skilled Crafts
- Our manufacturing facilities need dedicated and hard-working Skilled and Semi-Skilled employees. Success in these jobs, combined with continued educational effort can lead to further opportunities.
- Machinists/Machine Operators – CNC and Manual, Lathe, Vertical Boring, Trainees
- Welders – TIG, MIG, arc, subarc, plasma and single/dual head automatic welding, welding to specifications and inspections (NDT, Penetrant and X-ray)
- Maintenance – Repair, install, maintain and troubleshoot automated and manual equipment
- Other Skilled and Semi-Skilled Positions - Frequent opportunities include: Heat treating, grinding, material handling, packaging & shipping, cutoff saw operators, shot blasting
We employ individuals that have Metallurgical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Plant and Industrial Engineering education and experience. In these important roles, individuals assist with research and development programs, direct customer sales, prepare production process routing, and manage capital projects, facilities, and method improvements.
Engineer and Sales Engineer Rotational Programs - In our rotational program, employees are exposed to many metalworking technologies including casting processes, machining, fabrication, and testing at multiple MetalTek manufacturing facilities. This exposure helps build a technical foundation, provides opportunity to learn how the entire organization works and is preparation for an exciting Engineer career at MetalTek.
Quality Assurance at MetalTek employs individuals with a variety of analytical and inspection backgrounds. Our QA staff are responsible to ensure that we live up to the highest customer expectations, our own tough quality standards, and those of our ISO and other certifying agencies.
Non-Destructive Testing/Examination (NDT/NDE) - NDT LII certifications in accordance with ASNT-TC-1A & NAS-410. Radiographic (RT), Liquid Penetrant (PT), Magnetic Particle (MT), Visual (VT)
Metallurgical Laboratory methods
Dimensional Inspection Techniques - experience with Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
Our diverse facilities provide opportunities for individuals with manufacturing supervision and management backgrounds from a variety of Industries. These are challenging and fast-paced positions requiring knowledge of specific manufacturing processes such as foundry processes and methods, machining, welding, heat treating, and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
Each of our facilities employs its own local Accounting, Production Planning, Human Resources, Training, Safety, Information Systems, Sales, Customer Service and Clerical staff. Unique opportunities exist at each location for individuals with education and background in these fields.
Our Values and Beliefs
- Safety…Nothing More Important: Safety First, by everyone, every day, forever.
- Live By Example: We each take responsibility to make and keep commitments.
- Customer Service Excellence: We are personally invested in the relentless pursuit to deliver MORE to all customers for our mutual growth and success.
- World-Class Performance: Superior results are driven by continuous improvement, willingness to change, and taking personal initiative.
- The Metal Experts: We use new technology, innovative practices and collaboration to create what customers need.
- One MetalTek: Everyone’s job is important; we celebrate the success of the team and recognize individual contributions.
Our Number One Value: Safety
Safety is front of mind every day. We start every meeting with a Safety Moment. We dissect all incidents, even those that do not result in an injury. Our safety culture is based on the tenet that all incidents are preventable and we empower our people to be responsible for the safety of themselves and their teammates. We are proud of our record in a hazardous environment, but are also always on our guard to prevent the next incident.